I used my large gaiwan which is about 148 ml and I used the whole sample which was supposed to be 7grams but weighed out at 6.32grams.
I initially used water at 190, and as I proceeded and lowered temps I liked it even more.
I burped and it was the most pleasant burp I've ever had!
The harvest time: for this sample states April 20, 2015
the below info is from TEAVIVRE's website:
- Fresh Leaves: one bud with three leaves
- Dry Tea: twisted into large full particles, round shape, glossy and dark green
- Tea Liquid: greenish yellow, clean and bright
- Aroma: elegant floral aroma and light milk fragrance.
- Flavor: pure and mild, tastes smooth and round in the month. The tea has a light fragrance of gardenia and milk, feels smooth going down to the throat, with long-lasting sweet aftertaste.
- Leaf: leaves are soft and tender in complete shape with obvious buds.
- Infusing: can be infused for over 8 steeps with long time for each steep.